background

Monday, March 14, 2011

Saylor the Primate?

Ok, so after about 4 months of crazy up and down behavior from Miss Say Say, I downloaded Harvy Kemp's Happiest Toddler on the Block. He is the same genius behind Happiest Baby on the Block, which I did read when Maddy was born. So, I start reading the first chapter and laugh out loud when he refers to toddlers as 'Primates'..seriously? Ok, Harvey, I might see where you are going with this.
Saylor is so sweet and too cute for words, but she has a Temper like NO OTHER....AND she clings to my leg like a piece of Velcro..won't let me walk 2 feet with out falling in the floor crying because I didn't pick her up...like...how dare you go to the bathroom without taking me. I pray this book helps me with her...and it would be super nice if all this could transform in the next 12 weeks, because Marlee Kate will be here, and lets face it...don't want this new kid coming into the world thinking she lives with primates!
kthanksbye


yes...she is primate

No comments:

Post a Comment